Worcestershire Sheet 4.14 Stourbridge (South) & Oldswinford 1914 - published 1999; introduction by John Boynton
This detailed map covers the southern half of Stourbridge, together with Old Swinford, and part of Upper Swinford. Coverage stretches from Witton Street and Clifton Street eastward to Pedmore Road, and from Greenfield Avenue southward to Worcester Lane.
Features include GWR line with Stourbridge Junction station, section of Stourbridge Town branch, Old Swinford Hospital, Studley Court, Promenade Gardens, Heath area, Old Swinford area, Prescott House, Chaw Hill area, Hungary Hill Mines, Pepperhill Works, New Farm Mines, St Mary's church, etc. On the reverse we include a list of private residents from a contemporary directory.
Stourbridge (South) and Oldswinford 1914 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: Wo04.14
- Availability: 2