Staffordshire Sheet 18.01 Stoke, Shelton & Hartshill 1898 - published 1993; introduction by Dave Adams
This detailed map covers the northern half of Stoke upon Trent, with the southern part of Hanley; it extends westward to Hartshill and Cliff Vale.
Features include Trent & Mersey Canal, NSR railway with Stoke station, Newcastle Junction, goods sheds, Cliffe Vale Potteries, tile and earthenware manufactories, tramways, Convent, North Staffordshire Infirmary, Cemetery, NS Blind & Deaf School, Holy Trinity church Hartshill, county cricket ground, Basford Tileries, Albion Pottery, Etruscan Tile Works, Cauldon Ward, Shelton Hall, Bedford Works, Cauldon Place, Caldon Canal, Hanley Park, Cleveland House, St Mark's church (at top of map), sewage works, Winton pottery, etc. On the reverse we include the Shelton entry from a 1900 directory.
Stoke, Shelton and Hartshill 1898 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brands Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: St18.01
- Availability: 2