Staffordshire Sheet 40.12 Burton (North) 1900 - published 1988; introduction by John Challen
This detailed map of Burton covers the northern and western part of the town, with coverage extending from the railway station northward to Wyggeston Street, and from Holy Trinity church westward to Lower Outwoods.
The many features include Midland Railway, many sidings, north part of station and many lines into the breweries; LNWR Dallow Lane Branch; Trent & Mersey Canal, St Paul's church, The Grange, numerous breweries and malthouses, Burton Workhouse, Outwoods Hills, Shobnall Mills, St Margaret's church, Horninglow Wharf, LNWR Goods station, Black Eagle Brewery, New Brewery, Middle Brewery, Middle Yard Cooperage, Holy Trinity church, Little Burton area, Derby Turn, chapels, etc. On the reverse we include a selection of street directory entries, incl Horninglow Road, Princess Street, Little Burton, Stafford Street, Sydney Street, plus a list of brewers and bootmakers.
Burton (North) 1900 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: St40.12B
- Availability: 2