Staffordshire Sheet 12.13 Hanley & Etruria 1898 - published 2008; introduction by Alan Godfrey
This detailed map covers the centre of Hanley, at the heart of the Potteries, and also the area to the west, including Etruria. Coverage stretches from Grafton Street westward to the NSR main line, and from Granville Street southward to Argyle Street.
The many features include North Staffordshire main line with Etruria station, NSR Loop Line with Hanley station, part of NSR Grange Branch, Shelton Steel Works, Shelton Blast Furnaces, Etruria Potteries, Canal Tileries, Shelton Colliery, Fowlea Farm, Trent & Mersey Canal, Rowhurst Pits, Royal Victoria Works, tramways, Shelton Iron & Steel Works, Racecourse Pits, Brook Street Works, Grand Hotel, Tontine Square, Market Square, St John's church, Church Works, other potteries and earthenware manufactories, Town Hall, Holy Trinity church, and much more. On the reverse we include lists of private residents for Etruria and Hanley from a contemporary directory.
Hanley and Etruria 1898 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: St12.13b
- Availability: 3