Warwickshire Sheet 14.09 Birmingham (South) 1913 - published 1996; introduction by Richard Abbott
This detailed and busy map covers the southern part of Birmingham, including much of Balsall Heath and the western part of Sparkbrook. Coverage stretches from Gough Road eastward to Sampson Road and from Wrentham Street southward to Edward Road. It is primarily an area of crowded streets of housing (mostly terraces or back-to-backs) with many small workshops. Other features include Calthorpe Park, Bristol Road with larger houses, tramways and depot, Midland Railway with Camp Hill station, Camp Hill Goods station, Holy Trinity church, Grammar School, Highgate Park, St Luke's church, Belgrave Works, Church of St Mary & St Ambrose, River Rea, St Alban's church, etc. On the reverse we include street directory entries for Balsall Heath Road, Belgrave Road, Bell Barn Road, Darwin Street, Edward Road, Highgate Street, Leopold Street, Sherbourne Road, Sun Street.
Birmingham (South) 1913 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brands Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: Wk14.09B
- Availability: 4